Khiron House provides treatment for people suffering from mental health and behavioural disorders such as depression, anxiety and PTSD at five different units to provide for the needs of a wide range of clients with varying severity of symptoms. These units include:
- Khiron House: a 10-bed residential clinic in North Oxfordshire
- Khiron Hospital: to open in 2017
- Khiron Cottage: a 4-bed halfway house which helps residents from Khiron House transition into independent living.
- Khiron Day Care: Monday to Friday intensive outpatient programme. To open in 2017.
- Khiron Outpatient: outpatient services based in Harley Street, London.
All treatment is based on neurobiologically-informed treatment which focuses on the effects of dysregulation in the nervous system on both mental and physical health.
The London Therapist will be required to deliver one-to-one therapy and group therapy to clients at our outpatient service. You will report to our Clinical Director, Director of Psychological Services (Dr Janina Fisher).
This is a part-time self-employed contract role, available immediately. The clinic can have flexible hours and is located at 10 Harley Street, London W1. The role comes with in house supervision.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay comparable to NHS pay rates for clinical psychologists
|Education, Training and Qualifications||Training as Somatic Experiencing and/or Sensorimotor Psychotherapist||Training in EMDR is preferred|
|Skills and Knowledge||Excellent personal and team working skills|
|Experience||Three years’ clinical experience is essential
Experience working with clients one-to-one and in groups
A working knowledge of body centred psychology or psychotherapy
|Experience working in a residential treatment centre would be valuable|
|Personal Attributes||An ongoing commitment to personal and professional growth
An openness and willingness to learn on the job in collaboration with colleagues
This position is available immediately. To apply, please email Romana firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Earliest possible start date
- 300 words explain why you feel you are right for this position